- Visa, MC, Discover, check or money order payable to Wilsons on Moosehead Lake accepted for reservations.
- 9% Maine Lodging Tax is additional.
- Cottage prices are based on occupancy as noted on our rate sheet. For each additional adult, add $45.00 per person per night. Children as extras: ages 5 to 12 are half price. Children under five are no additional charge as extras.
- Pets are welcome with prior approval only. Our insurance does not allow certain breeds and we strictly follow this policy. No Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Pit Bulls (Staff. Terriers), etc. If you can't get homeowners insurance, our insurance will NOT allow them here. Dogs must not be left unattended, must be leashed at all times and cleaned up after. A credit card on file is required for damages. ($10-15/Day) Click here Wilsons Camps Waiver for Pets.docx to view and download our pet contract. Sorry, Driftwood, Somerset and Penobscot are NOT pet friendly cabins. No exceptions!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Refundable with 30-day notice less a $50.00 processing fee. *Prime Time, Holiday, & Special Event Reservations require a 60-day notice.
- The remaining balance is due in full upon your arrival. Visa, MC, Discover, or cash preferred. No out of state checks at check-in unless prior authorized and a credit card is on file.
- No refunds for early departures or unfavorable weather. We honor all reservations, and you must pay for what you reserve.
- Check in is after 3 pm. Check out is by 10 am.
Our office is staffed from 8am-8pm 7 days a week. If you require a later check-in, please let us know in advance. If you are not here before the office closes, we will leave the cabin lights on and a note with a map on the office door.
Prices are subject to change. Rates include: free linens and towels, all dishes, pots/pans, charcoal grill, picnic table, wi-fi, and satellite TV in cabins that it is noted on. Hot Tub, boat launch, boat docking, and swimming available to guests also at no charge: Use at own risk.
We supply wood for the fireplaces in the cooler months only. Wood bundles for fire pits can be purchased on site at the office for $5/each.
Rentals available: Boats with motors, canoes, SUPs, kayaks, a junior kayak, and a tandem kayak. Rental includes life jackets and paddles. Gas and oil is additional for motor boats and a security deposit is required. A credit card on file is required for other rentals.
East Outlet Guide & Fly Shop is on-site providing services, free assistance and advice. Owner and Master Maine Guide, Scott Snell, is available for fishing, hunting, family fun on the pontoon boat, and scenic lake tours.
For additional information email us at email@example.com
or call 207-695-2549.