- Rental Agreement Contract and Security Deposit Required
- Boat Rentals are subject to a 30-day cancellation policy (unless weather conditions deem unsafe)
- Weekly rentals are for 6 days. Pay for 5, one day is free
- Sorry, no advanced reservations for marked* half-day rentals. After 12 only and by chance only
- Daily rentals begin at 8am and boats are due back at the docks by 5pm. No overnight motor boat rentals.
Rentals include life jackets and paddles. All people in each boat must have a lifejacket. Children 10 yrs of age and under must wear a lifejacket. Please return lifejacket to the office porch when done with rental.
Gas is additional for rental boats. Boats leave the docks full. They are filled upon your return and you are responsible for the amount used. All mixed gas for small boats must be purchased here at Wilsons on Moosehead Lake to ensure proper mix.
Rentals of pontoon boats are available at Moosehead Motorsports in Greenville Junction or The Birches in Rockwood. You can also call Captain Roger on the Moose River in Rockwood, Maine. His number is 828-275-4483, tell him Wilsons sent you!
Guided Adventures on the Pontoon Boat: We have one on-site that we offer guided trips from. Let our experienced Maine Guides give you a tour of Moosehead Lake, Maine while you sit back and enjoy the day with family or friends. No security deposit required, and gas is included in the price. Fits up to 10 adults.
Fishing licenses and bait are available in the area - in Rockwood at Moosehead Bait and Tackle. In Greenville at Indian Hill Trading Post.